Our vinyl decal stickers can be placed on any smooth, hard surface such as windows, glass, plastic, metal, painted wood, car, boat, truck, motorcycle, helmet, suv, 4x4 or any other vehicle.
About This Decal Sticker:
- Made in U.S.A. With 100% American Materials
- Professional Signage Grade Graphics.
- Outdoor Grade Vinyl. No Fading or Cracking... for years
- 6 yrs Outdoor /10 yrs Indoor Durability
- High Quality Computer Precision Cut.
- No Background. Not Like Printed Stickers.
- Easy Application: Simple Peel and Apply
Applying your vinyl decal sticker is a breeze with a simple peel and apply.
We have many vinyl colors you can choose from. For custom request such as specific size change, left or right facing orientation, or mirror image cut, please enter your request in the "Special Instructions" text box above. For more ordering details please click on the "How to Order" tab.
Note: Some logos and graphics on our web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. They are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. Any unauthorized use of these items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. By purchasing these logos, you are indicating that you have authority and permission to use the logo or trademark.
1. Select your sticker size:
You can resize your sticker to a specific size. There is NO charge when the requested size change is less than 1 inch. For example, if you order a 6 inch wide sticker, you can resize it in the range of 5 inch to 7 inch. Please enter your request in the "Special Instructions" text box above.
2. Select your sticker color:
The Standard vinyl colors are the most popular. We also carry a great selection of Specialty vinyl colors for customers looking for that "glitzy" or "eye catching" look. Vinyl materials come in all kind of colors, patterns, and designs. Click Here to view our vinyl color chart.
3. Select a cut style. Mirror image cut is made by flipping the image over, producing a "mirror image". It is used in such instance as to let the drivers in front of you see your windshield decal normally when looking through their rear view mirror or when installing the decal on the inside of your car's window.
Note: The mirror image cut is ONLY good for the Standard & Removable vinyl, which have colors (nearly the same) on the face side and on the back side.
Each decal sticker comes with a transfer tape for easy simple peel and apply installation. Click Here for decal installation guide.
We have many vinyl colors for you to choose from. The vinyl colors have a gloss finish, except for matte white and matte black. Specialty colors such as chrome gold, chrome silver and holographic have a 2 yr. outdoor durability. Reflective colors have a 7 yr. outdoor durability. Please click here to view our vinyl color guide page for more details.
|Note: For optimum result, decal stickers should be installed in a shaded area and not under direct sun light with surface temperature above 50F and below 90F. When washing your car, wash gently over your decal to prevent accidental peeling. Below are 2 methods to apply your sticker. The dry method is faster but for sticker size greater than 12"x12", we recommend using the wet method for better results.|
|DRY METHOD: Any sticker size, recommended for size 15"x15" or smaller|
* For summer months when temperature is above 80F. Depending on the seasonal temperature, you may need to leave it longer (15 minutes to overnight during the winter). During cold weather, you can apply low heat to the decal with a hair blower to increase the drying process.
|Wet Method: Any sticker size, recommended for size 15"x15" or larger|
* For summer months when temperature is above 80F. In cold weather, you may need to leave it for several hours to overnight. You can apply low heat to the decal with a hair blower to increase the drying process.
Congratulations. You are now finished.